Whatever you're building, these guides are designed to get you productive as quickly as possible – using the latest Orchard Core project releases and techniques as recommended by the Orchard team.
Getting Started Guides
Designed to be completed in 15-30 minutes, these guides provide quick, hands-on instructions for building the "Hello World" of any development task with Orchard Core. In most cases, the only prerequisites are a .NET SDK and a text editor.
Orchard Core CMS Guides
These guides are specific to Orchard Core CMS
- Creating an Orchard Core CMS website
- Adding a Menu Item to the Admin Navigation
- Installing Localization Files
- Integrate facebook plugins
Designed to be completed in 2-3 hours, these guides provide deeper, in-context explorations of enterprise application development topics, leaving you ready to implement real-world solutions.
- Building a Website from a Web Template (TBD)
- Implementing a Self-Service SaaS solution (TBD)